It’s the Easter season. We are sampling one of the classics – Mini eggs. These are delicious candy coated chocolate shaped like small eggs.
Each week, our expert panel samples and compares a variety of snacks from the well-known to the obscure. We cover all the bases from the salty to the sweet. Satisfy your hunger as well as your curiosity and join us as we eat, talk about and discover everything there is to know about snacks.
Today, we’ll find out kind of mini eggs are our favorite. Will it be the U.S. Cadbury, the U.K. Cadbury or the newcomer M&Ms?
We go deep on a variety of topics:
- When did the mini eggs appear on the market?
- What is the history of the mini egg?
- Is the dark chocolate better than the milk chocolate?
- Does the mini egg made in the U.K. taste different from the U.S. one?
- Important snack news of the week
Come snack with us every week. The Snack Authority is a member of the United Podcast Network and is recorded live in front of a studio audience at the Studio 21 Podcast Café upstairs at Two Guys Smoke Shop in Salem, NH.