This week, our snacking panel makes a sacrifice to try some really bad candy. Will anyone like candy buttons, wax bottles or Mary Janes?
Each week, our expert panel samples and compares a variety of snacks from the well-known to the obscure. We cover all the bases from the salty to the sweet. Satisfy your hunger as well as your curiosity and join us as we eat, talk about and discover everything there is to know about snacks.
Today, we eat candy buttons, wax bottles and Mary Janes:
- What is the history of each of these old-time candies?
- When did these candies first appear?
- What is the history of these candies and who made them?
- Which of these candies do we prefer?
- Important snack news of the week
Come snack with us every week. The Snack Authority is a member of the United Podcast Network and is recorded live in front of a studio audience at the Studio 21 Podcast Café upstairs at Two Guys Smoke Shop in Salem, NH.