This week, we revisit the potato chip. However, now we are moving into the realm of flavored potato chips. We are going with BBQ, since this was the first commercially produced flavored potato chip in the United States.
Each week, our expert panel samples and compares a variety of snacks from the well-known to the obscure. We cover all the bases from the salty to the sweet. Satisfy your hunger as well as your curiosity and join us as we eat, talk about and discover everything there is to know about snacks.
Today, we’ll try some BBQ chips from Lays, Wise and Kettle:
- We sample the Lays Barbecue, the Wise BBQ and the Kettle Backyard Barbeque
- What is the history of the BBQ potato chip?
- When did the kettle chip arrive on the scene and how is it different?
- Which variation did our panel prefer?
- Important snack news of the week
Come snack with us every week. The Snack Authority is a member of the United Podcast Network and is recorded live in front of a studio audience at the Studio 21 Podcast Café upstairs at Two Guys Smoke Shop in Salem, NH.