Today’s episode is about a couple of products from The Annabelle Candy Company. We previously tried the Abba Zaba from Annabelle.
Each week, our expert panel samples and compares a variety of snacks from the well-known to the obscure. We cover all the bases from the salty to the sweet. Satisfy your hunger as well as your curiosity and join us as we eat, talk about and discover everything there is to know about snacks.
We try the Big Hunk which is chocolate covered nougat and also the Rocky Road Sea Salt which is a variation on Annabelle’s Rocky Road bar.
We go deep on a variety of topics:
- What is the history of the Annabelle Candy Co?
- How and when did the rocky road concept come into being?
- Where can I get my hands on these treats?
- Which bar does our panel of experts prefer?
- Do they like one of these better than the Abba Zaba?
- Important snack news of the week
Come snack with us every week. The Snack Authority is a member of the United Podcast Network and is recorded live in front of a studio audience at the Studio 21 Podcast Café upstairs at Two Guys Smoke Shop in Salem, NH.