On today’s episode, we try 3 varieties of Girl Scout Cookies. Our panel samples Thin Mints, Samoas and the new gluten free Caramel Chocolate Chip flavors.
Each week, our expert panel samples and compares a variety of snacks from the well-known to the obscure. We cover all the bases from the salty to the sweet. Satisfy your hunger as well as your curiosity and join us as we eat, talk about and discover everything there is to know about snacks.
Today, we’ll find out how the cookie crumbles. The Panel determines whether the new flavor is better than the two best-selling varieties.
We go deep on a variety of topics:
- What is the history of Girl Scout Cookies?
- Does the panel think that the best-selling varieties as the best?
- Is the new, gluten free flavor worth buying?
- Which cookie is our favorite?
- Why do some Girl Scout Cookies have different names in different places?
- Important snack news of the week
Come snack with us every week. The Snack Authority is a member of the United Podcast Network and is recorded live in front of a studio audience at the Studio 21 Podcast Café upstairs at Two Guys Smoke Shop in Salem, NH.