This week, we try 4 different candy bars from the Dominican Republic. Our panel samples Mas Mas, Crachi, Rocky and Diplomatico.
Each week, our expert panel samples and compares a variety of snacks from the well-known to the obscure. We cover all the bases from the salty to the sweet. Satisfy your hunger as well as your curiosity and join us as we eat, talk about and discover everything there is to know about snacks.
Today, we’ll find out which Dominican candy bar our American panel prefers. Will the authorities on all things snack agree on the winner?
We go deep on a variety of topics:
- Who makes these Dominican Candy Bars?
- Are these like anything available in the United States?
- Is the chocolate better, worse or just different for chocolate available in the U.S.?
- Which candy bar is our favorite?
- Important snack news of the week
Come snack with us every week. The Snack Authority is a member of the United Podcast Network and is recorded live in front of a studio audience at the Studio 21 Podcast Café upstairs at Two Guys Smoke Shop in Salem, NH.