This week, we try a limited edition cracker from a long established maker. We sample the Nabisco Ritz Fudge.
Each week, our expert panel samples and compares a variety of snacks from the well-known to the obscure. We cover all the bases from the salty to the sweet. Satisfy your hunger as well as your curiosity and join us as we eat, talk about and discover everything there is to know about snacks.
Today we eat the Ritz Fudge cracker. We also prepared and will try a recipe that is printed on the package. We go deep on a variety of topics:
- What is the history of the Ritz cracker?
- Should Ritz crackers really be covered in fudge?
- We prepared a recipe found on the package
- Is this recipe something we would recommend?
- Important snack news of the week
Come snack with us every week. The Snack Authority is a member of the United Podcast Network and is recorded live in front of a studio audience at the Studio 21 Podcast Café upstairs at Two Guys Smoke Shop in Salem, NH.