We try a couple of classic cookies that have been covered in fudge. Our panel compares Fudge Covered Oreos and Fudge Covered Nutter Butters.
Each week, our expert panel samples and compares a variety of snacks from the well-known to the obscure. We cover all the bases from the salty to the sweet. Satisfy your hunger as well as your curiosity and join us as we eat, talk about and discover everything there is to know about snacks.
Today, we’ll find out which cookie wears fudge better. The Panel determines which new cookie from Nabisco is better.
We go deep on a variety of topics:
- What is the history of Nabisco?
- Which fudge covered cookie does the panel prefer?
- Why did they change the shape of the Nutter Butter to cover it with fudge?
- Which cookie is our favorite?
- Important snack news of the week
Come snack with us every week. The Snack Authority is a member of the United Podcast Network and is recorded live in front of a studio audience at the Studio 21 Podcast Café upstairs at Two Guys Smoke Shop in Salem, NH.