This week, the panel does a deep dive on Halloween candy. We talk about the most popular, the worst and our favorites.
Each week, our expert panel samples and compares a variety of snacks from the well-known to the obscure. We cover all the bases from the salty to the sweet. Satisfy your hunger as well as your curiosity and join us as we eat, talk about and discover everything there is to know about snacks.
Today’s snacks are Halloween treats. We focus on the candy that kids get when trick or treating. We discuss different lists that rate Halloween candy and talk about the history of Halloween. Each panel member names their favorite Halloween candy. We go deep on a variety of topics:
- What is the history of Halloween?
- When did the tradition of trick or treating start?
- What are the top 10 Halloween candies by sales?
- What do people name as their favorite Halloween candies?
- What are the worst Halloween candies?
- Snack news of the week
- What candy does each of the panel members like best?
Come snack with us every week. The Snack Authority is a member of the United Podcast Network and is recorded live in front of a studio audience at the Studio 21 Podcast Café upstairs at Two Guys Smoke Shop in Salem, NH.