This week, we move away from Japan and back to the United States. One of the oldest chocolatiers in the U.S. has some more modern takes on candy bars.
Each week, our expert panel samples and compares a variety of snacks from the well-known to the obscure. We cover all the bases from the salty to the sweet. Satisfy your hunger as well as your curiosity and join us as we eat, talk about and discover everything there is to know about snacks.
Today, we’ll try some products from Hershey’s:
- What is the Layer Crunch line of snacks from Hershey’s?
- We sample the Carmel, Mint and Strawberry varieties of the Layer Crunch candy bars?
- When did this snack first appear on the snacking scene?
- What are the differences between the cookie crunch and waffle crunch varieties?
- Which variation did our panel prefer?
- Important snack news of the week
Come snack with us every week. The Snack Authority is a member of the United Podcast Network and is recorded live in front of a studio audience at the Studio 21 Podcast Café upstairs at Two Guys Smoke Shop in Salem, NH.