This week, the panel samples a keto friendly snack. Are these chocolate chip cookies a reasonable substitute for the real thing?
Each week, our expert panel samples and compares a variety of snacks from the well-known to the obscure. We cover all the bases from the salty to the sweet. Satisfy your hunger as well as your curiosity and join us as we eat, talk about and discover everything there is to know about snacks.
Today, we sample the HighKey chocolate chip mini cookies:
- What ingredients do they use to make these cookies keto friendly?
- When were these cookies introduced?
- How long has HighKey been around?
- Do we think these cookies are good?
- Important snack news of the week
Come snack with us every week. The Snack Authority is a member of the United Podcast Network and is recorded live in front of a studio audience at the Studio 21 Podcast Café upstairs at Two Guys Smoke Shop in Salem, NH.