In Part 3 of our series on Japanese KitKats, we move to a couple of less standard KitKat combinations. Today, we sample the Everday Nuts and Cranberry as well as the Ruby Nuts and Cranberry.
Each week, our expert panel samples and compares a variety of snacks from the well-known to the obscure. We cover all the bases from the salty to the sweet. Satisfy your hunger as well as your curiosity and join us as we eat, talk about and discover everything there is to know about snacks.
Today, we’ll try some special KitKts from Japan:
- What is ruby chocolate?
- What is Everyday Nuts & Cranberry and do we want to eat it every day?
- When did this snack first appear on the snacking scene?
- What is the history of the Nuts & Cranberry KitKats?
- Which variation did our panel prefer?
- Important snack news of the week
Come snack with us every week. The Snack Authority is a member of the United Podcast Network and is recorded live in front of a studio audience at the Studio 21 Podcast Café upstairs at Two Guys Smoke Shop in Salem, NH.