This week, we try another snack from a list of the best non-U.S. snacks from Amazon. We are not usually big fans of mint flavored snacks, but is this the one we finally love?
Each week, our expert panel samples and compares a variety of snacks from the well-known to the obscure. We cover all the bases from the salty to the sweet. Satisfy your hunger as well as your curiosity and join us as we eat, talk about and discover everything there is to know about snacks.
Today, we eat some minty bubbles:
- What is Aero chocolate?
- When did Aero chocolate first appear on the scene?
- How did Nestle get their hand on the Aero chocolate?
- What other flavors of bubbles are there?
- What does the panel think of the Happy Hippo as a snack?
- Important snack news of the week
Come snack with us every week. The Snack Authority is a member of the United Podcast Network and is recorded live in front of a studio audience at the Studio 21 Podcast Café upstairs at Two Guys Smoke Shop in Salem, NH.