We try 3 new flavors of M&Ms. There are internationally inspired flavors: Mexican Jalepeno Peanut, Thai Coconut Peanut and English Toffee Peanut.
Each week, our expert panel samples and compares a variety of snacks from the well-known to the obscure. We cover all the bases from the salty to the sweet. Satisfy your hunger as well as your curiosity and join us as we eat, talk about and discover everything there is to know about snacks.
Today, we’ll find out which cookie wears fudge better. The Panel determines which new cookie from Nabisco is better.
We go deep on a variety of topics:
- How are the internationally inspired peanut M&Ms?
- Did the miss the mark on any of these flavor combinations?
- Which of these flavors does our panel like best?
- Are these better than the regular peanut M&Ms?
- Important snack news of the week
Come snack with us every week. The Snack Authority is a member of the United Podcast Network and is recorded live in front of a studio audience at the Studio 21 Podcast Café upstairs at Two Guys Smoke Shop in Salem, NH.