This week, we are trying another snack from South Korea. The Choco Pie is very popular worldwide, but is it something people in the United States would like?
Each week, our expert panel samples and compares a variety of snacks from the well-known to the obscure. We cover all the bases from the salty to the sweet. Satisfy your hunger as well as your curiosity and join us as we eat, talk about and discover everything there is to know about snacks.
Today, we eat some Choco Pies and tell you what we think:
- What is the history of Orion?
- When was the Choco Pie introduced?
- Is this a rip off of an existing product?
- Do we think this is a snack worth spending your snacking dollars on?
- Important snack news of the week
Come snack with us every week. The Snack Authority is a member of the United Podcast Network and is recorded live in front of a studio audience at the Studio 21 Podcast Café upstairs at Two Guys Smoke Shop in Salem, NH.