Today’s episode is about a candy bar that is not all that common in the United States. The panel will decide if the new Ritter Sport Cacao Selection will be a hit in the United State and which one is the best.
Each week, our expert panel samples and compares a variety of snacks from the well-known to the obscure. We cover all the bases from the salty to the sweet. Satisfy your hunger as well as your curiosity and join us as we eat, talk about and discover everything there is to know about snacks.
We sample 3 different variations of the Ritter Sport Cacao Selection: the smooth with beans sourced from Ghana, the fine with Nicaraguan beans and the Intense with Peruvian sourced beans.
We go deep on a variety of topics:
- When did the Ritter Company start and what is the history?
- How did Ritter Sport get its name?
- What is the cacao content of each bar and how does it affect the taste?
- Do sourcing beans from a single country affect the flavor of the chocolate?
- Which bar does our panel of experts prefer?
- Important snack news of the week
Come snack with us every week. The Snack Authority is a member of the United Podcast Network and is recorded live in front of a studio audience at the Studio 21 Podcast Café upstairs at Two Guys Smoke Shop in Salem, NH.