It’s the final Easter episode. Yet again, we are eating some new kinds of Oreos. Will they ever run out of new Oreos?
Each week, our expert panel samples and compares a variety of snacks from the well-known to the obscure. We cover all the bases from the salty to the sweet. Satisfy your hunger as well as your curiosity and join us as we eat, talk about and discover everything there is to know about snacks.
Today, we’ll find out kind of Easter Oreos are out favorite. Will it be the Easter Egg Oreos or the Spring Oreos?
We go deep on a variety of topics:
- Is Oreo the most popular cookie in the world?
- What is the history of the Oreo?
- Which of these Oreos does our panel prefer?
- Do these Oreos taste any different from the regular ones?
- Would we buy these instead of the classic Oreo?
- Important snack news of the week
Come snack with us every week. The Snack Authority is a member of the United Podcast Network and is recorded live in front of a studio audience at the Studio 21 Podcast Café upstairs at Two Guys Smoke Shop in Salem, NH.