This week, we go from sweet to more savory. Triscuit Wheatberry Clusters are a newer product from Nabisco. Which variety will our panel prefer?
Each week, our expert panel samples and compares a variety of snacks from the well-known to the obscure. We cover all the bases from the salty to the sweet. Satisfy your hunger as well as your curiosity and join us as we eat, talk about and discover everything there is to know about snacks.
Today, we’ll try some products from Nabisco:
- The Wheatberry Clusters is a new product from Nabisco, the maker of Triscuit crackers
- We sample the Cranberries & Cashews, Cherries & Almonds and the Pumpkin Seeds & Sweet Corn
- When did this snack first appear on the snacking scene?
- Are the ones with fruit and nuts better than the one with vegetables and seed?
- Which variation did our panel prefer?
- Important snack news of the week
Come snack with us every week. The Snack Authority is a member of the United Podcast Network and is recorded live in front of a studio audience at the Studio 21 Podcast Café upstairs at Two Guys Smoke Shop in Salem, NH.