Candy is part of almost everyone’s movie watching experience. On this episode, we look at some of the old school chocolate candies that are associated with movie theaters.
Each week, our expert panel samples and compares a variety of snacks from the well-known to the obscure. We cover all the bases from the salty to the sweet. Satisfy your hunger as well as your curiosity and join us as we eat, talk about and discover everything there is to know about snacks.
Today, we’ll find out which candy each panelist would choose for the movies. Will it be Milk Duds, Junior Mints, Whoppers or Sno Caps?
We go deep on a variety of topics:
- When did eating candy at movies become popular?
- What is the history of each of these candies?
- Most of these are old time candies. Does our panel like them?
- Given the choice of some more modern candies, would anyone eat these?
- Important snack news of the week
Come snack with us every week. The Snack Authority is a member of the United Podcast Network and is recorded live in front of a studio audience at the Studio 21 Podcast Café upstairs at Two Guys Smoke Shop in Salem, NH.