For the second part of this review of movie candy, we look at some of the fruit flavored snacks. If you’re not into the chocolate candy, this is the episode for you.
Each week, our expert panel samples and compares a variety of snacks from the well-known to the obscure. We cover all the bases from the salty to the sweet. Satisfy your hunger as well as your curiosity and join us as we eat, talk about and discover everything there is to know about snacks.
Today, we’ll find out which fruit flavored candy each panelist would choose for the movies. Will it be Dots, Jujubes, Swedish Fish or Jujyfruits?
We go deep on a variety of topics:
- What can I eat at the movies if I don’t want chocolate or popcorn?
- What is the history of each of these candies?
- Most of these are old time candies. Does our panel like them?
- Given the choice of some more modern candies, would anyone eat these?
- Does the panel prefer one of the fruit flavored snacks or last week’s winner – Whoppers?
- Important snack news of the week
Come snack with us every week. The Snack Authority is a member of the United Podcast Network and is recorded live in front of a studio audience at the Studio 21 Podcast Café upstairs at Two Guys Smoke Shop in Salem, NH.