Today’s episode is about 3 products from The Boyer Candy Company. The Mallo Cup goes up against Jimmie Stix and Clark Cups.
Each week, our expert panel samples and compares a variety of snacks from the well-known to the obscure. We cover all the bases from the salty to the sweet. Satisfy your hunger as well as your curiosity and join us as we eat, talk about and discover everything there is to know about snacks.
We try the old standby Mallo Cups and compare it to Jimmie Stix and Clark Cups. Which one does our panel like the best?
We go deep on a variety of topics:
- What is the history of the Boyer Candy Co?
- When was the Mallo Cup invented?
- How old are the Jimmie Stix and the Clark Cups
- Which candy does our panel of experts prefer?
- Do they like one of these better than the Mallo Cups?
- Important snack news of the week
Come snack with us every week. The Snack Authority is a member of the United Podcast Network and is recorded live in front of a studio audience at the Studio 21 Podcast Café upstairs at Two Guys Smoke Shop in Salem, NH.